PAmicrowaves
Maart 29, 2024, 12:46:43 *
Welkom, Gast. Alsjeblieft inloggen of registreren.

Login met gebruikersnaam, wachtwoord en sessielengte
Nieuws: SMF - Just Installed!

Startpagina   Help Zoek Kalender Inloggen Registreren  
Pagina's: [1]   Omlaag
  Print  
Auteur Topic: See you next year in Heelweg  (gelezen 2472 keer)
Eene de Weerd PA3CEG
Administrator

« Gepost op: Maart 01, 2017, 09:17:56 »

Good morning,
thank you very much for the great meeting in Heelweg some weeks ago.

I am very sorry, but we have been too late with the 2nd Generation of the SHF-IF-Transceiver, otherwise I would have took it to Heelweg to discuss some technical details. If you like - there is an english video at youtube, just search for DF-202 and / or DK2FD.

So I just write this mail to you because we (some students and me) will be at the fleamarket in Hertogenbosch in about 10 days at the booth of HTB (they are dealing with used measurement equipment) and put one or two
DF-202 on the desk to play with it and maybe get some response for modifications. As this is an SDR-Project (still under development, we are working on the 3rd generation now) and there is plenty of memory left in the processor its possible to get more features inside.

See you next year in Heelweg - and maybe before at some other meetings, maybe in Hertogenbosch. If you like you can share this info with other SHF-Hams, we are interested to discuss technical details.

Dirk, DK2FD
dirk.fischer@fh-muenster.de
Pagina's: [1]   Omhoog
  Print  

Ga naar: